Ecclesiastes 3:1

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven..."

Sunday, July 22, 2012

One Down...Many to Go!

Well, clearly my first year of teaching was MUCH busier than I could have ever imagined! It has been quite a while since my last post. But what an absolutely incredible, challenging, exciting, stretching, and fabulous year it was! One down...many to go!

My FIRST year of teaching is done! I could not have asked for a better class. My students were the best and blessed me so greatly every day! I am thankful I will get to see them in the halls next year!

Charlie and I are ENGAGED and will be married 11 months from today!

My wonderful sister and brother-in-law have been married for almost a year! VERY exciting. :)

Here are some precious memories from this past school year....

                                                             Sis and Luke got married!

                                                 My first classroom all ready for my students!

                                                            Charlie and I are engaged!

What a great year! I am looking forward to all that this year brings! On to more summer memories and wedding planning! And so it begins...





No comments:

Post a Comment